Laser Markers are used for engraving, printing, and coding applications. They are used to apply clean, crisp codes on products using a non-contact printing method that marks or engraves high-quality 1D or 2D bar barcodes, multiple lines of text, batch numbers, lot codes, logos, etc on various products for tracking and tracing purposes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF LASER MARKERS
- High-Performance CO2 Laser Markers - with print speeds of up to 2,100 characters/second, the Videojet High-Performance CO2 laser marker is an ideal solution to help address high-speed and high-volume applications in the pharmaceutical, tobacco, and beverage industries
- Light Duty CO2 Laser Marker - with scribing laser technology and large marking fields, Light Duty CO2 laser marker provides excellent mark quality on paper, cardboard, plastics, and other materials with top speeds up to 500 characters/second excellent mark quality
- Fiber Laser Marker - with marking speeds up to 2,000 characters per second(with a 6mm laser head) Videojet Fiber lasers are an ideal solution for demanding production schedules in the Parts-Marking, Food, Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), and Pharmaceutical industries that need a laser marking system to keep pace and provide a high-level of code contrast, exceeding your productivity expectations
- UV Laser Marker - Specifically engineered for high-density-(HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and synthetic fiber materials such as Tyvek, UV laser marker is ideal for pharmaceutical, medical, and cosmetic manufacturers as the surface of the product remains undamaged and the code is resistant to abrasives, chemicals, and sterilization processes
We offer the largest laser marker portfolio in the industry;
- 12 different CO2 laser models to choose from
- 7 different Solid State models to choose from
- 19 different laser marker models to choose from ranging from UV, Fiber, and CO2 laser options
- Industry-leading 25 different mark windows for CO2 (40 series) marking
- Industry-leading 15 different lenses available for CO2 (40 series) laser marking systems
- Industry-leading service footprint –250+ Field Service Engineers
Contact our sales team for further information on laser markers.
HAVE ANY PROJECTS IN MIND?