Posted: February 2023
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and implementing applications.
Are you interested?
Then read on……
AIS Software is handling multiple projects, constantly growing and is now currently looking to add to its development Team. We seek a Senior .NET Software Developer who is willing to join our Software Team.
- Development and implementation of software for a variety of applications.
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies.
- Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business.
- Participating in agile development.
- Researching and answering technical questions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BSc. in Computer Science/Software/Programming/Computer Engineering - mandatory
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Software/Programming/Computer Engineering will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the role of Senior .NET Developer
- At least 6 years overall work experience as .NET developer/Full stack developer
- Experience working with Visual Studio 2019 or higher.
- Experience working with .NET framework, including ASP.NET
- Development knowledge utilizing C#, SQL and HTML.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Good English language skills - Fluent, C1 equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
we shall offer you:
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment;
- The possibility to work from our offices or remote from any other location of your preference.
- Special summer hours.
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s.
- Psychological support through partnership with Richmond Foundation
Take the first step to join us! Send over your application together with a detailed CV to email@example.com
PLEASE FILL OUT THE BELOW FORM TO PROCEED WITH YOUR APPLICATION